@CryptoMichNL · CIO & Founder @MNFund_ and @MNCapital_vc | Host of @new_era_finance | Macro-Economics, Value Based Investing & Trading | Crypto & Bitcoin Enthusiast
Coverage 15 Apr 2026 – 20 Oct 2026
Caller Score
98
Top 2% · #1 of 21 ranked
Scored calls
350
51 pending · 16 unresolved
Hit rate
70.5%
153 correct / 64 incorrect · 133 neutral
Avg 30d return / call
+7.01%
Avg return per call (30 day horizon)
Following every call
+2452.5%
Equal stake on all 350 calls resolved so far
Mean alpha
+4.41%
Return minus the same bet on BTC (BTC calls vs cash)
Each component is shrunk toward the cohort mean by sample size (k = 20) and ranked as a percentile among callers in this view; the weighted blend (83) orders the cohort, and the Caller Score is the position in it. 30% of these calls stated a timeframe.
| Component | Value | Percentile | Weight |
|---|---|---|---|
| Hit rateShare of directional calls that were right (neutral moves excluded) | 74.1% | 100 | 20% |
| Follow-the-calls drawdownWorst peak-to-trough of taking every call at equal stake (lower is better) | −591.1% | 12 | 15% |
| Mean alphaAverage return minus the same bet on BTC over the same period | +4.41% | 91 | 25% |
By month resolved · 30 days horizon
64 records · every scored call links to its source post and price evidence
“It's just a matter of time until $ETH breaks upwards to new highs against #Bitcoin. https://t.co/OjXIJhAUNb”
| ConsistencyShare of the window's weeks (days for short windows) with a scored call |
| 100.0% |
97 |
| 15% |
| Risk-adjusted returnMean alpha divided by the volatility of the assets called | 0.30 | 97 | 25% |
All time · 30d
“Rejection at the $76,200 area, means that we're going down further with #Bitcoin. That's fine. We're looking at a technical correction and we're about to sweep those lows again and potentially get to $74,000. That's where I'm going to be interested. https://t.co/kkRN8fpQwl”
“To be honest, I don't think that we'll continue to be run upwards (for now). Quite a weak bounce, and we still need to hold $78,000 to continue going up. If this doesn't hold $78,000, this can be one of those hard sweeps on the markets as I'd be willing to be buying anything around $74,000 for #Bitcoin. Those will also be magnificent opportunities for #Altcoins.”
“The chart on #Bitcoin remains the same. Remind yourself: weekend pumps are usually retracing on Sunday and correct more on Monday. Time to remain patient on new entries on these assets. The chances will always come to you. https://t.co/wM8tWbL057”
“This could become a relatively ugly candle in which we'd (best case) land at $78K and continue the ranging. I don't think we'll sweep all the lows immediately for #Bitcoin, I just think we're seeing a regular Friday afternoon correction. It's stuck in a range, meaning that it's still the best time to be accumulating #Altcoins.”
“I'd be a little cautious on entries on #Bitcoin. I think that we might see a relatively harsh sweep on the markets dragging down #Altcoins (and then of course, they'll take off again). Most likely this will happen after Bitcoin has spiked above the yearly high at $82,700. https://t.co/00nbvR9YTG”
“The answer is: not yet, for #Bitcoin. Clearly rejecting at $77,700 and therefore expecting to see a sweep of the recent low at $76,400 and a test at the zone at $76,200. If that doesn't hold, we'll see a tremendous opportunity at $74,000 as a potential test and entry zone. https://t.co/fC6rquFdqU https://t.co/DOTm6Nym0w”
“#Bitcoin remains to be stuck in the range, which means that, after rejecting the highs, I wouldn't be surprised if we're going to be seeing a little sweep towards the lows again. https://t.co/5GXe7I1Bad”
“Nice sweep of the highs of #Bitcoin yesterday, after holding above $79,000. It's not favouring a lot more upside from here, yet. Much rather, I'm eyeing $79,300 as a potential support level and likely $77,900 and/or $76,900 for a quick test. We'll need to be getting used to this range that we're acting in. If it gets towards those lower levels, then it's time to be looking at entry points.”
“Classic Sunday move upwards on the markets for #Bitcoin. I wouldn’t trust it. It makes it slightly more clear we’ll sweep lower tomorrow/Tuesday (also on equities) before we aim to go higher.”
“I wouldn't be surprised if we're getting a classic Sunday pump into $63,500 and then we'll fall to <$62,000 on Monday before a bounce on #Bitcoin. https://t.co/6kLxx5Qu5i”
“There we go, it's up approx. 30% already and trending upwards. Buy the dip season for $ANSEM and it's fun to be trading onchain again. https://t.co/jnjN6Xxwvf https://t.co/E4fnfIwcto”
“It's very simple. If #Bitcoin can't hold this level here, and doesn't want to test the resistance zones, we're looking to be getting a break downwards to $60,000. The final level of support is that area, if that doesn't happen, we're very likely to be sweeping the lows again. Ultimately, that's why I want to accumulate in those lower regions, and it's important to be keeping both sides in mind.”
“This is an important day, regardless. #Bitcoin continues to hold onto the lower timeframe uptrend, but quickly losing $63,000 and a test of $61,000 and losing confidence is the next phase. All eyes on the FOMC, probably nothing changes and no rate hikes take place, the more important is what Warsh will do forward-looking. CPI and PPI data has come down.”
“I'm expecting to see: - $BTC's low of $61,000 to be tested. - Oil to run higher. - $NQ to drop further. This to happen, and then 1-2 days later; we're in talks again. And the markets reverse. It's the same with this man in Office. https://t.co/o2E21SvzwV”