@CryptoTony__ · Crypto .. 99% will lose money invested. Educational Content only. Not financial advice. Tweets do not endorse buying Crypto or directed to AUS/EU/UK audiences
Coverage 15 Apr 2026 – 20 Oct 2026
Caller Score
65
Top 35% · #4 of 10 ranked
Scored calls
72
13 pending · 0 unresolved
Hit rate
47.2%
34 correct / 38 incorrect · 0 neutral
Avg 7d return / call
-0.97%
Avg return per call (7 day horizon)
Following every call
-69.7%
Equal stake on all 72 calls resolved in the last 30 days
Mean alpha
-0.44%
Return minus the same bet on BTC (BTC calls vs cash)
Each component is shrunk toward the cohort mean by sample size (k = 20) and ranked as a percentile among callers in this view; the weighted blend (60) orders the cohort, and the Caller Score is the position in it. 22% of these calls stated a timeframe.
| Component | Value | Percentile | Weight |
|---|---|---|---|
| Hit rateShare of directional calls that were right (neutral moves excluded) | 49.1% | 90 | 20% |
| Follow-the-calls drawdownWorst peak-to-trough of taking every call at equal stake (lower is better) | −107.0% | 10 | 15% |
| Mean alphaAverage return minus the same bet on BTC over the same period | -0.44% | 21 | 25% |
By month resolved · 7 days horizon
154 records · every scored call links to its source post and price evidence
“$BTC - Update Shallow wave to $80,000 then bounce, or deeper to come. Either wave another wave lower is expected, while we reject from key levels. https://t.co/8uSkLXGAnb”
| ConsistencyShare of the window's weeks (days for short windows) with a scored call |
| 100.0% |
97 |
| 15% |
| Risk-adjusted returnMean alpha divided by the volatility of the assets called | -0.06 | 83 | 25% |
30 days · 7d
“$USDT Dominance - Update The main issue i have with a wave up now on Bitcoin before one more leg lower, is this. We are missing the C wave up on USDT dominance. We have at least one wave down on Bitcoin to come. Then we can talk about UPTOBER afterwards from the reaction. https://t.co/YsanE2AvMX”
“$ETH - Update Similar to Bitcoin. I think we begin to escalate the downside today if we fail to reclaim key levels. Would make sense as well looking at the structure. https://t.co/daC8m6fWgm”
“$BTC - Update If we do lose that key level then things can get ugly fast, so plan ahead legends. We did not bounce enough for me yesterday so a new high could be out the question for now. https://t.co/BJ30EkdO8d”
“$ETH - Update Got the rejection, but now waiting to see if we get some rejection coming soon for the proposed wave 2 https://t.co/SlvQXaBkVC”
“$SOL - Update The short down would be perfect. Still waiting to pull the trigger. Structure looks poised. https://t.co/Kj5pEDTo8z”
“Bitcoin still has more downside to go So more downside on Altcoins yet. The bounces will be strong when bottom is in”
“$BTC - Update No follow through on that leg up today and that is fine as we were expecting that leg down anyway. It is why i have held off many longs today. $82,000 next stop. https://t.co/DKHjjKNDM5”
“$ETH - Update It would take some news to dump us, but overall so far so good. A move up and over to new highs would be fine. I am still out of a position. https://t.co/lrlJUZ2rHI”
“$BTC - Update Still holding up very well. My target is still in motion. https://t.co/WtPw1O7lcK”
“$USDT Dominance - Update We want to see that big rejection coming up soon, otherwise Bitcoin could drop a lot further. https://t.co/e38bbi4iYi”
“ethereum:0xaea46a60368a7bd060eec7df8cba43b7ef41ad85 - Update Bouncy time soon. https://t.co/kb72nQXExg”
“$ETH - Update And look at that .. We dumped as predicted. https://t.co/CcIaJOzag2 https://t.co/uTuexHSIYE”
“ethereum:0x163f8c2467924be0ae7b5347228cabf260318753 - Update The high is waiting to be tested. Need some consolidation though before i think. https://t.co/PsytWd55d7”
“ethereum:0x163f8c2467924be0ae7b5347228cabf260318753 - Update The high is waiting to be tested. Need some consolidation though before i think. https://t.co/PsytWd55d7”