Published 1 Aug 2026, 09:22 UTC · fetched 19 Oct 2026, 13:38 UTC
CrediBULL Crypto
@CredibleCrypto
Quoting · 15 Jul 2026, 16:32 UTC · context given to the AI
On higher timeframes, I am unequivocally bullish on $ETH, and I made a very in-depth video last week explaining why (pinned tweet). Based on developing PA, we have a few different ways this can play out on lower timeframes though. This post will cover the potential options and explain what you should be looking for: There are 3 main possibilities on the table right now. Two of the three suggest that our bottom on $ETH is already in. 1 of the three allows for a marginal lower low below $1500 but not below $1380. Let's break each one down: Scenario 1: This is technically the "least bullish" option. We have what looks like a potential 5 wave impulse off of our lows, but this is preceded by two corrective structures, giving us a classic "flat" corrective structure (3-3-5) that means this LTF impulsive move up was just the "C" wave of a corrective structure to local supply (in non EW terms, essentially just ranging PA with a deviation above the highs). In this scenario, we would expect a pullback from here to at least sub $1700 and potentially below $1500 (new local lows) but not below $1380 (our HTF inval level). Scenario 2: In this case, our bottom is already in on $ETH (yes, leaving behind a double bottom/equal lows). In this case we printed our 1st low timeframe impulse which would be kicking off the move that takes us to new all time highs and we would expect a pullback soon for our "wave 2" before continuation to the upside. In this case, a pullback below $1700 is likely, but we should NOT make new lows below $1500. This is neither the most bullish nor the least bullish option. Scenario 3: In this scenario, we are printing our first low timeframe impulse (just like in Scenario 2) but it is not yet complete- and the 5th subwave may extend into the 2000's before any significant pullback. This would be the "most bullish" option that gives almost nothing in terms of a pullback (would not expect a move below even $1750). Ultimately, on the LTF, all three options are currently on the table. We can't see the future so we will use developing PA, market context, and the process of elimination to narrow down the possibilities until only the most probable remains. Meanwhile, on the HTF, our stance is clear- and there is only one primary expectation at this time- that our HTF bottom is being formed and we won't see below $1380's. In a situation like this the plan is simple and straightforward if you agree with the above- load up on spot ETH for a HTF end-of-cycle hold while at the same time watching PA develop so we can narrow down a more precise trade entry on lower timeframes. If the lower TF entry is missed, we simply wait for the next one and in the meantime ride our spot holdings to new all time highs and ultimately, $20,000+ $ETH.Scenario 3- our "most bullish" low timeframe option, probably gets invalidated within the next few days. Unless $ETH can reclaim it's highs soon, I think we are probably teetering on the verge of a breakdown here to clean up the unswept lows below and fill the inefficiency into the 1600's at least. The subsequent move down can technically make a higher low OR even clear the lows at $1500 (depending on if we are getting Scenario 1 or Scenario 2), but ideally neither takes us below the HTF level at $1380, as previously stated. And yes, a pullback like this on ETH likely means a pullback across the board in general, so be mindful of this for those attempting to trade LTF's (higher TF's remain bullish imo, with it being the time to DCA in on coins like $ETH and other technically and fundamentally sound alts for mid/long term holds).View original on X ↗
Deterministic: the same prices and policy always give the same result
unscored Repeat call within an existing 24h episode
Only the end-of-horizon price counts. A brief move followed by a reversal is not a success. Read the methodology
Uses only text available at publication time
Think the interpretation or outcome is wrong? Sign in with X to request a correction, so reviewers know who is asking.
Sign in to request a correction